Thursday, December 11, 2008

He's Bacccckkkkkkkk

I was so excited watching the Caps game last night, because unexpectedly I saw #28, Alexander Semin take the ice. Semin had been out because of an upper torso injury. Prior to his injury, he was leading the league in points. He was an asset that the Capitals were missing greatly. No we need Green and Federov to return and all will be well with the Capitals franchise. Just for the side note, we beat boston 3 to 1 :-) C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS....Give me a Hell...Give me a YEAAAAAA....Stand Up Right Now!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I said before the season started that Semin would be one of the top players in the league and might even do better than Ovie. When are you going to another game so we can go together!.

Anonymous said...

I go to all the games. Im a season ticket holder, well my dad is, and i take them all.