Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So I am a little late...

Ok so hockey season has been going on for months now, and I am just getting back to writing. Im stupid and forgot my password. So I am gonna jump right into it. HELLO WASHINGTON CAPITALS. Lets talk about how the Caps are twelve men deep into their AHL farm team roster and are still playing their hearts out, and are still first in the division. Mike Green not being defense is starting to hurt us but what can you do. Brashear is not fighting enough, and I would like to see more face pounding and ass kicking, if thats not too much trouble. These young Hershey Bears are really proving themselves. They are brought up through the system, thrown into the major leagues and still holding their own. Props to you boys aka Lepisto, Alzner, Collins, Sloan, Helmer, Aucion, etc. Get it together boys, get healthy, we still got over half a season to go!!!

No comments: