Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rangers Who?

Caps played the rangers tonight, and I must say I was horrified at the end of the first period. As I sat in the bar and frowned at the screen, something told me, even though the game was over based on the score, the caps were not done yet. The start of the second rolled around and a new caps team graced the ice. By the end of the 3rd period the game was tied at 4-4 and it was send into over time. God bless Morrisonn and his OT goal. We needed that win, especially after having out butts handed to us by the Flyers, which i must say was the most painful thing I have had to endure since they beat us in game 7 OT of the playoffs last year. So Congrats to the boys in red (or in tonights case white), you pulled it out yet again. Amazing how a team who has majority of their starters missing can still kick some butt and rock the red!

No comments: